We recommend all heaters are serviced annually to maintain optimum efficiency, before the autumn to avoid any discomfort during the colder months.
Fixed Price Servicing - Return to Base - £75.00 +VAT
Either remove your heater and send it by courier, or bring it along and wait while we service it!*
We offer a return to base service with a fast turn round, for your heater. All heaters will initially be connected to our workshop test facility and a diagnostic report will be created so we can get a picture of how your heater has been performing, including any faults that may have occurred since its last service. We will then strip the unit down and clean the heat exchanger and burner as required, and replace any parts that may be required, rebuild the heater, re-connect the unit to our test bench and re-test the heater. The CO2 mixture will also be set to ensure the optimum burn and efficiency is achieved. Once we are happy with the heater, we will pack your heater and send the unit back to your preferred address, using our carrier partner, DPD, for the next working day delivery (some geographical restrictions apply).
Conditions for servicing
- The heater serial number will be checked with Webasto, and the unit must have been supplied for the market it is being used in e.g. a boat must have a marine heater, a vehicle must have a vehicle heater, etc. Heaters not installed within their correct market place are void of warranty and will be worked on at our discretion.
- Heater units are to have been purchased from an approved Webasto Service Dealer or Webasto Partner, or fitted as original equipment to the boat/vehicle. We may refuse to work on any heaters or kits bought on EBay, or any other third party selling sites, where the history of the heater is unknown.
- Units are removed and returned to our base at Evesham Marina at the owner’s expense.
- Any parts required, following our inspection and initial testing, will be quoted for, and permission and payment sought prior to fitting.
- Our decision on what parts are required during the service inspection is final.
- Full payment must be received by us, before the heater is returned to the customer.
- Return carriage will be charged at £12.50 +VAT.
On-site heater servicing
We also offer service calls to your boat/vehicle, if required, where we can service the unit in situ to save you the inconvenience of removing and re-fitting. During this visit we will also carry out a visual inspection of the heating system for you, giving you peace of mind on the complete installation. Please call us for a quotation.
Warranty and Back up Service
The Webasto products are highly reliable units and if properly installed and maintained will give years of trusted service. However, from time to time, as with any product things can go wrong. As Webasto Approved Partners, we are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, and exhaust gas analytic equipment, to enable us to diagnose and find any problems with your unit in the quickest possible time. Once diagnosed, the majority of issues can be rectified within one hour, and normal service can be resumed within two hours of arriving on site, depending on accessbility of the heater.
It is our aim that, for all heaters within their warranty period, we aim to be with you within 48 hours. If we cannot attend to you in person, we will appoint our nearest approved dealer, who are all equipped and trained to the same high standards.
* Strictly by appointment