This unit is the biggest selling marine heater unit in Europe. Providing 5.2KW of heat per hour, it is the ideal heater for a system with a requirement of up to 5.7KW of heat output. The unit is extremely econmical running on diesel fuel, using 0.29 - 0.59 l/h, making the unit the most economical heater in its class. The unit is also frugal on power consumption with a usage of between 22 - 32 watts.
The kit comes complete with everything you need for the installation of the heater, including skin fitting, fuel lines, wiring harness and timer control unit. See below for the ful list of contents.
This kit now comes complete with 7 Day timer and in line fuel filter kit as standard. Worth over £120.00.
- Suitable for almost every narrow boat
- Even distribution of warmth by means of radiators and blower boxes where required
- Hot water for shower and galley
- Low fuel consumption
- Space-saving installation in the engine room
- Compact design
- Meets current marine requirements and standards
- Automatic overheat protection
- Excellent diagnostic features
- Robust aluminium casing, resistant to high temperatures
- The Heater Kit comprises of the following:
- Thermo Top C Heater Unit.
- Mounting bracket.
- Copper fuel pipe, cut and flared.
- Rubber fuel hose connectors to ISO7840.
- Fuel pump and mounting kit.
- Fuel stand pipe for diesel tank.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust silencer and pipe.
- Stainless steel Exhaust clamps.
- Exhaust lagging.
- Exhaust skin fitting.
- Combustion air pipe and silencer.
- Rubber water hose to connect to heating plumbing system.
- Header Tank (5ltr)
- All necessary clips and cable ties (plastic and stainless steel).
- Wiring loom and fuse blocks.
- Heatmiser 7 day timer
- FAG fuel filter kit.
- Fully comprehensive fitting instructions
- Three year worldwide warranty certificate