The Webasto Thermo Top E 12volt Narrowboat Kit.
This unit is ideal for the smaller installation and has class leading levels of performance and economy.
As with all of our heaters, it is important to make sure the installation is the correct size for the heater. Do not buy bigger than you need.
A Webasto water heater system not only heats up the cabin to the desired temperature using radiators, blower boxes or fin radiators, but it can also provide hot water for showers, baths and galleys when integrated with a twin coil calorifier. Compact, powerful and easy to maintain, and no matter how cold the weather is, they will ensure a comfortable cosy climate on-board your boat.
The unit is extremely econmical running on diesel fuel, using 0.29 - 0.59 l/h, making the unit the most economical heater in its class. The unit is also frugal on power consumption with a usage of between 22 - 32 watts.
The kit comes complete with everything you need for the installation of the heater, including skin fitting, fuel lines, wiring harness and timer control unit. See below for the ful list of contents.
This kit now comes complete with 7 Day timer and in line fuel filter kit as standard. Worth over £120.00.
- Suitable for almost every narrow boat
Even distribution of warmth by means of radiators and blower boxes where required
Hot water for shower and galley
Low fuel consumption
Space-saving installation in the engine room
Meets current marine requirements and standards
Automatic overheat protection
Excellent diagnostic features
Robust aluminium casing, resistant to high temperatures
The Heater Kit comprises of the following:
- Thermo Top E Heater Unit.
- Mounting bracket.
- Copper fuel pipe, cut and flared.
- Rubber fuel hose connectors to ISO7840.
- Fuel pump and mounting kit.
- Fuel stand pipe for diesel tank.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust silencer and pipe.
- Stainless steel Exhaust clamps.
- Exhaust lagging.
- Exhaust skin fitting.
- Combustion air pipe and silencer.
- Rubber water hose to connect to heating plumbing system.
- Header Tank (5ltr)
- All necessary clips and cable ties (plastic and stainless steel).
- Wiring loom and fuse blocks.
- Heatmiser 7 day timer
- FAG fuel filter kit.
- Fully comprehensive fitting instructions
- Three year worldwide warranty certificate